- Compari Tomatoes
- Small Yellow Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze
- Feta Cheese
- For Dipping:
- Publix Italian Seasoning – found in Deli
- Small Bread Slices (Toasted) or Bruschetta bread chips
- Fill bottom of 8-inch skillet with olive oil and Italian seasoning
- Cover with sliced or diced tomatoes – both kindsPlace sliced
- Sautée the mixture on medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes
- Lower the heat until desired consistency is reached
- Do not sautée the tomatoes down to ‘mush’.
- Cover the bread slices or bread chips with the tomato mixture
- Place feta cheese crumbles on top of the tomato mixture
- Drizzle Balsamic glaze across bread chips, serve, and enjoy!