Nicole Monturo’s Leftover Pot Roast Recipe
Did you try my pot roast recipe and have leftovers you’re not sure what to do with? Use this leftover pot roast recipe for a hearty, second-day meal that’s just as delicious as the first!!
- Leftover pot roast
- One pkg. noodles – chef’s choice
- Lemon Pepper
- Slice the leftover pot roast and flour the slices.
- Brown slices on hot skillet – salt and pepper to taste
- REMEMBER – the roast is already cooked, so all you are doing it getting it nice and browned.
- Use remaining broth to cook your noodles, adding water as necessary and lemon pepper to taste
- The amount of water needed all depends on how much broth you have left and the quantity of noodles you’re cooking.
- When noodles are ready, serve on a plate and add slices of browned pot roast over top.
- Serving suggestion: Pair with a green vegetable (you all know how I love my green beans) or simple salad and cornbread or rolls to make a well-balanced and delicious meal for your dinner table.