Nicole’s Applesauce Recipe
- 2 (+) Tsp. of Cinnamon
- ⅛ to ¼ Tsp. of Nutmeg
- ⅛ to ¼ Tsp. of Cloves
- 6 to 8 Cored/Peeled Apples
- 1 to 3 T of Brown Sugar
- Heap the apple pieces in skillet (frying pan) with a little water. When the water bubbles and the apples are starting to cook – turn to a simmer.
- As apples are cooking – continue to add small amounts of water to ensure consistent cooking – add the brown sugar – to taste- and the 3 spices.
- Continue cooking to desired taste and consistency.
- These apples can be served as Fried Apples over crust or ice cream OR
- Place mixture in a food processor to further process the Apples pieces which will make a great apple sauce.